Adrienne Somerville and Tatonya Holman, two authors of the SexyMomsRock publication, My Name is Mommy, spoke with WBGR’s Lionel Green during his weekly show, “Spotlight.” They spoke about life, its lessons, and, of course, motherhood. Click below to hear them share with his listeners the SexyMomsRock movement and their powerful stories as mothers, women and wives.
To listen to more WBGR shows, click HERE.
- Insight from a Sex Trafficking Victim -
- SexyMom Danni Starr Talks About Raising Brown Girls -
- Stop Waiting! -
- Every Day, One Thing -
- Women Attract Men -
- A Lesson on Giving -
- The Night the Bed Shook -
- Achieve Your Goals When He Says No -
- Author Jason Reynolds on Single Moms Raising Men -
- Herstory: #SexyMom Tatonya Holman -