If you’ve tuned in to any major news sources lately, you have probably heard the interview with Will Smith. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith have been married for 18 years. Between the 2 of them, they have 2 children, Jaden, 16 and Willow, 14. Jada is also stepmother to Will’s son, Trey, from a previous marriage.
Will Smith told The Sun newspaper “Whatever you have is gonna die and you are gonna have to rebirth something new. You have to be willing to ride the waves…There’s gonna be some flat days and some stormy days, and that has to be OK.”
With so many marriages ending in divorce, do you think this is sound advice for a successful marriage? What was the best marriage advice you’ve been given? What was the worst?
- 5 Ways To Tell If You’re The Side Chick (Valentine’s Day Exposed) -
- Women’s Empowerment Hits The Golden Globes: Oprah Winfrey’s Life-Changing Speech -
- Open Marriages: Are They The New Face of Marriage? -
- Gabrielle Union Speaks Out On Her Struggle With Infertility -
- Are Celebrities Held To Different Child/Spousal Support Expectations? -
- Pushing Past The Pain: How To Heal From Heartbreak -
- Parenting A Child With A Disability -
- It’s Just A Little Flirting: That’s Not Cheating Right? -
- Why I Won’t Encourage My Kids To Marry Young -
- Open Letter To Single Moms On Father’s Day -