In Brandywine, MD, during a classroom brawl that involved multiple students, a substitute teacher tried to regain control in his classroom by pulling out his belt and whipping the students involved. He was ultimately removed from his position, but no police charges were filed.
If you were the parent of one of these students would you have been upset? Or praised the teacher? We’d love to hear your thoughts.
- How To Explain Depression & Suicide To Your Children -
- The Not-So-Perfect Side Of Motherhood We’ve All Been In -
- 8 Ways To Help Your Children Get Through A Divorce (While Keeping Your Own Sanity) -
- 5 Ways To Tell If You’re The Side Chick (Valentine’s Day Exposed) -
- Women’s Empowerment Hits The Golden Globes: Oprah Winfrey’s Life-Changing Speech -
- Open Marriages: Are They The New Face of Marriage? -
- Gabrielle Union Speaks Out On Her Struggle With Infertility -
- Are Celebrities Held To Different Child/Spousal Support Expectations? -
- Pushing Past The Pain: How To Heal From Heartbreak -
- Parenting A Child With A Disability -