The 100 Women Entrepreneurs Run/Walk is a 5k race designed to bring together career and women entrepreneurs who wish to join us for a day of sisterhood, fitness and raising money to support charity.
The run was founded and created by entrepreneurs Vicki Irvin, Chereace Richards & Erana Tyler who all have reputations for empowering and leading women in life and business.
The run is designed for women of ALL fitness levels to come together and help us accomplish our mission.
A 5k race is a distance of 3.1 miles and very doable for EVERYONE, so please join us regardless if you run it, or walk it, we want YOU in attendance!
We are raising money for the Women Veterans Interactive (WVI) which is a women owned non-profit who assists women in the military and veterans on a healthy transition back into the workforce or with shelter.
Registration for the race begins at 8:00am on event day with the actual run starting at 9:00am.
The race will be held:
Bowie Town Center
15606 Emerald Way
Bowie, MD 20716
Saturday, October 25, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM (EDT)
- Women’s Empowerment Hits The Golden Globes: Oprah Winfrey’s Life-Changing Speech -
- Open Marriages: Are They The New Face of Marriage? -
- Gabrielle Union Speaks Out On Her Struggle With Infertility -
- Are Celebrities Held To Different Child/Spousal Support Expectations? -
- Pushing Past The Pain: How To Heal From Heartbreak -
- Parenting A Child With A Disability -
- It’s Just A Little Flirting: That’s Not Cheating Right? -
- Why I Won’t Encourage My Kids To Marry Young -
- Open Letter To Single Moms On Father’s Day -
- Why I Refuse To Let My Kid Have A Participation Award -