When you look at this picture of a dad and his daughter, it looks likes a happy father daughter picture, doesn’t it? Who would think that this dad is facing prison time for trying to save his daughter’s life? This 2 year old girl’s name is Rumer Rose. She was diagnosed with Stage 4 Neuroblastoma on Christmas Eve, and was started on Chemotherapy treatments.
Many people have started learning about Cannabis oil as a natural treatment for Cancer. While there have been cases where the oil was tainted, and people have gotten sick, the success stories have grown over the years. There are many people who swear by Cannabis oil as being the cure to many, many health ailments.
The science behind it is in the medicinal value of the plants. In our brains, we have two endocannabinoid receptors. These receptors respond positively to Cannabis oil, and many people see a major health benefit once they start taking it.
This dad, Adam Koessler, decided to try and save his daughter’s life by giving her Cannabis oil in addition to her Chemo treatments, as well as other natural treatments, which included switching to a gluten-free diet. They are located in Australia, where medical marijuana is still illegal. He decided to take that chance to save his baby girl. He was arrested on January 2, and released on bail. He is facing a whole host of charges, and will be back in court on Friday.
A change.org petition has already been started for the Koessler’s. People are outraged that Koessler is now facing criminal charges for trying to save his daughter’s life. Especially in a place where they are trying to legalize Medical Marijuana by the end of the year. Rumer could not afford to wait that long. After starting her on the Cannabis oil treatment, Adam Koessler says “The results were amazing,” he writes. “What we saw when Rumer was given the medical cannabis oil what nothing short of miraculous. Her cancer ridden little body was alive again — Rumer had almost instant quality of life…Her skin color came back, her eyes were sparkling again…We were certain after seeing these results that her recovery was entirely possible.” Here is the link for the change.org petition.
So here’s the question, would you be willing to risk it all to save the life of your child? What would you do if this were your child? Do you agree with the laws? Sound off! We’d love to hear it!
- The Not-So-Perfect Side Of Motherhood We’ve All Been In -
- 8 Ways To Help Your Children Get Through A Divorce (While Keeping Your Own Sanity) -
- 5 Ways To Tell If You’re The Side Chick (Valentine’s Day Exposed) -
- Women’s Empowerment Hits The Golden Globes: Oprah Winfrey’s Life-Changing Speech -
- Open Marriages: Are They The New Face of Marriage? -
- Gabrielle Union Speaks Out On Her Struggle With Infertility -
- Are Celebrities Held To Different Child/Spousal Support Expectations? -
- Pushing Past The Pain: How To Heal From Heartbreak -
- Parenting A Child With A Disability -
- It’s Just A Little Flirting: That’s Not Cheating Right? -