In Upstate NY, 3 fourth graders decided to use hand sanitizer to kill their teacher, who was deathly allergic to it. So allergic in fact, that she did not allow it in her classroom. The children planned to spread it around the teacher’s classroom before they went on winter break. Their reasoning? They said the teacher was mean.
Their plot was foiled when one of the children went home and told their parent about it. The parents notified school officials. The children were suspended pending further investigation.
As a parent of one of these children, what would you have done in this situation? What punishment should be given to these children? Should they even be punished? Did they really know what they were doing? Sound off!
- How To Explain Depression & Suicide To Your Children -
- The Not-So-Perfect Side Of Motherhood We’ve All Been In -
- 8 Ways To Help Your Children Get Through A Divorce (While Keeping Your Own Sanity) -
- 5 Ways To Tell If You’re The Side Chick (Valentine’s Day Exposed) -
- Women’s Empowerment Hits The Golden Globes: Oprah Winfrey’s Life-Changing Speech -
- Open Marriages: Are They The New Face of Marriage? -
- Gabrielle Union Speaks Out On Her Struggle With Infertility -
- Are Celebrities Held To Different Child/Spousal Support Expectations? -
- Pushing Past The Pain: How To Heal From Heartbreak -
- Parenting A Child With A Disability -