Eva Mendes, a beautiful actress, and new mother now has advice for all married women, despite her not being married to boyfriend Ryan Gosling. In an interview with TV’s EXTRA, she shared her experiences in being a new mom, and how it’s helped her understand her own mother so much better.
She also shared that her boyfriend, Ryan Gosling, a fellow actor will never catch her around the house in sweatpants. She was quoted as saying “No, no, no, no! You can’t do sweatpants. No,” she said. “Ladies, number one cause of divorce in America? Sweatpants. No. Can’t do that.”
Now, I am a sexy mom who will occasionally wear sweatpants. I believe that both women and men need to keep their appearances up for themselves, as well as for their spouse. Now it is my understanding that the number one cause of divorce in America is communication or financial. I have never heard someone say they got divorced because the wife wore sweatpants. I don’t know where Eva Mendes has gotten that information from.
What I can appreciate about what she’s saying is urging women to keep your appearances up for your man. Don’t get too comfortable with your appearance that you don’t feel the need to spice things up anymore. This complacency can cause your partner’s eyes to wander, and your sex life to wane. No, this is NOT a cause or excuse for infidelity. Just saying you want your partner to look at you, and desire you.
Know when to get comfortable and wear comfort clothes, and know when to break out that “hurt ’em girl” dress.
Do you think Eva Mendes had a point? Should she be dispensing marriage advice being that she’s not married? What do you think? We’d love to hear from you!
- How To Explain Depression & Suicide To Your Children -
- The Not-So-Perfect Side Of Motherhood We’ve All Been In -
- 8 Ways To Help Your Children Get Through A Divorce (While Keeping Your Own Sanity) -
- 5 Ways To Tell If You’re The Side Chick (Valentine’s Day Exposed) -
- Women’s Empowerment Hits The Golden Globes: Oprah Winfrey’s Life-Changing Speech -
- Open Marriages: Are They The New Face of Marriage? -
- Gabrielle Union Speaks Out On Her Struggle With Infertility -
- Are Celebrities Held To Different Child/Spousal Support Expectations? -
- Pushing Past The Pain: How To Heal From Heartbreak -
- Parenting A Child With A Disability -