While watching a tv show with my husband, a commercial comes on. In this commercial there is a senior couple sitting in the front seats of their car eating food. The woman decides she wants to add a little spice and lifts up her shirt to flash her husband her breasts. The man just starts grinning like a little schoolboy.
Now, I found this commercial to be extremely cute and funny. Mainly because this couple is showing that despite their age, they are still sexually attracted to each other, which is a very healthy thing, but also because of the playfulness they show toward each other.
When I get older, I want to continue to have that same thing with my husband. I want us to be able to be attracted to each other, and still be turned on. I want us to be able to wink at each other, and know it’s about to go down. So my question is this, is there an age where you’re now too old to have sex and enjoy it? We’d love to hear your thoughts!
- How To Explain Depression & Suicide To Your Children -
- The Not-So-Perfect Side Of Motherhood We’ve All Been In -
- 8 Ways To Help Your Children Get Through A Divorce (While Keeping Your Own Sanity) -
- 5 Ways To Tell If You’re The Side Chick (Valentine’s Day Exposed) -
- Women’s Empowerment Hits The Golden Globes: Oprah Winfrey’s Life-Changing Speech -
- Open Marriages: Are They The New Face of Marriage? -
- Gabrielle Union Speaks Out On Her Struggle With Infertility -
- Are Celebrities Held To Different Child/Spousal Support Expectations? -
- Pushing Past The Pain: How To Heal From Heartbreak -
- Parenting A Child With A Disability -