What is Credit Repair?
In the last 10 years credit repair has become a necessary process for keeping your financial life healthy, just like out-patient surgery, or drive-up oil changes. The complex network of information exchange necessary to maintain the credit records of millions of Americans could be compared to the complex interstate and highway networks that make up major cities. Although they work quite well most of the time, accidents do occur.
A recent study indicated that 79% of consumers have some kind of error or inaccuracy on their credit report.
Most people have potentially damaging inaccuracies on their reports that could be hurting their scores. Credit repair is the process of identifying errors, disputing the information in question, and monitoring the bureaus to make sure the corrections are made to your report.
Credit Repair Guidelines
The Federal Trade Commission has published a number of guidelines for consumers to follow when researching credit repair services. Here’s how Sexy Moms Rock compares with those guidelines:
Some companies don’t tell you your rights and what you can do for yourself for free.
- Sexy Moms Rock makes no claims that credit repair can’t be a DIY project. We also list all the rights of credit consumers, on our site, right here: Consumer Rights.
Some companies recommend that you do not contact any of the three major national credit reporting companies directly.
- Although it is not typically necessary with Sexy Moms Rock’s service, we would never tell you not to contact the credit bureaus.
Some companies tell you they can get rid of most or all the negative credit information in your credit report, even if that information is accurate and current.
- Sexy Moms Rock can not challenge accurate information. Our credit repair service is for the removal of inaccurate or outdated information. We do not promise to remove information of any kind.
Some companies suggests that you try to invent a “new” credit identity – and then, a new credit report – by applying for an Employer Identification Number to use instead of your Social Security number.
- Sexy Moms Rock has never, will never, and does not suggest this.
Some companies advise you to dispute all the information in your credit report, regardless of its accuracy or timeliness.
- We do not suggest you do this at all. Our interface allows you to tell us exactly which accounts or records are inaccurate and which are accurate. In this way, we are able to focus on the accounts that matter, thus helping to increase your credit score.
Sexy Moms Rock partners with credit card companies to help you rebuild your credit. We also teach you how to understand proper credit ratio utilization to watch your scores rise.
If you’re ready to get started on the road to good credit, contact us today:
[contact-form-7 id=”5″ title=”Contact form 1″]