Tina Turner, the Queen of Rock ‘n Roll is featured on the cover of Vogue Magazine, and believe me, she’s just as stunning as she was decades ago. Turner, who is 73 still looks great, and is still in the studio making records. She is currently working on a new album called “Beyond 2”.
Tina Turner raised eyebrows when she recently renounced her American citizenship to become Swiss, after living there since the mid-90’s. According to Turner, she says “I am very happy in Switzerland and I feel at home here. I cannot imagine a better place to live.”
Tina Turner has won 8 Grammy’s, and is known for selling more concert tickets than any other solo artist in history. Her shows are jam-packed with the endless energy she seems to have effortlessly. Turner is also known for her “perfect” legs, which have been insured at a mind-blowing 3.2 million dollars.
Until Tina Turner graced the cover of Vogue, Meryl Streep held the title of the oldest woman to grace the cover of Vogue. Turner has now taken that title. The Queen of Rock ‘n Roll is in it for the long haul and we look forward to her upcoming album!
- 8 Ways To Help Your Children Get Through A Divorce (While Keeping Your Own Sanity) -
- 5 Ways To Tell If You’re The Side Chick (Valentine’s Day Exposed) -
- Women’s Empowerment Hits The Golden Globes: Oprah Winfrey’s Life-Changing Speech -
- Open Marriages: Are They The New Face of Marriage? -
- Gabrielle Union Speaks Out On Her Struggle With Infertility -
- Are Celebrities Held To Different Child/Spousal Support Expectations? -
- Pushing Past The Pain: How To Heal From Heartbreak -
- Parenting A Child With A Disability -
- It’s Just A Little Flirting: That’s Not Cheating Right? -
- Why I Won’t Encourage My Kids To Marry Young -